Pure Citrulline Malate from Pure Source Nutrition is a high quality 100% Pure Citrulline Malate supplement, manufactured in our own state of the art facility. Citrulline Malate is a star within the supplement world, and it's benefits to performance - both in clinical studies and anecdotal use - well noted and impressive!
Citrulline Malate has been shown to increase endurance during workouts, and reduce muscle soreness (DOMs) in the days following a workout.
Citrulline Malate has also been shown to: Pure Citrulline Malate stacks with with our Pure Taurine, Pure Glycine and BCAA's for an effective intra-workout supplement. It can also be taken on it's own, or added to pre-workout drinks to enhance the effects in terms of muscle pump and endurance.
- Increase Nitrix Oxide Production - increasing muscle pump during your workout, as well as nutrient transportation after.
- Buffer Lactic Acid and Ammonia - increasing endurance, especially during intensive training (like your weights workouts or Crossfit)
- Increase ATP Energy Production - increasing endurance and stamina within instensive training sessions
- Enhance the Ultilisation of BCAAs - enhancing muscle uptake of these valuable amino acids.
- Citrulline Malate has even been linked to a potential rise in natural growth hormone, in and around training periods ("L-citrulline-malate influence over branched chain amino acid utilization during exercise.", Sureda A, Córdova A, Ferrer MD, Pérez G, Tur JA, Pons A: 2010).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
When and How to Use Take 5g (1 Scoop) 30 Minutes before your workout and 5g early in the morning on non workout days.
Pure Source Nutrition's Citrulline Malate can be stacked with our Creatine for effective muscle pump and enduarance.
|Nutritional Information:||Per Serving|
|100% 2:1 Citrulline Malate||5g|
|of which is Citrulline||2.8g|
100% 2:1 Citrulline Malate
Vegetarians, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, GM-free.