- 1500mg L-Carnitine per serving
- For use with a weight loss diet and exercise plan
- Can also be used post workout
What is PhD L-Carnitine tablets?
L-Carnitine is synthesized in the body and derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine. L-Carnitine can be taken at any time of the day and is predominantly used by athletes as part of a healthy diet and weight loss plan.
L-Carnitine is a legendary and historically popular addition to a successful weight loss plan. It Can be used with Diet Whey or any other low carbohydrate and low calorie protein shake to maximise a calorie controlled diet plan. L-Carnitine has served for many years as an excellent three- tiered weight management stack along with a caffeine based powerhouse like Lean Degree maximum strength and the fatty acid CLA.
Who are L-Carnitine tablets suitable for?
- Men and women on a weight management diet
- Serious athletes looking to embark on a cutting plan
- Sensitive athletes who are seeking stimulant-free diet support
- This product is suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per serving (3 tablets)||Per daily serving (6 tablets)|
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide).
How to take L-Carnitine tablets
Take 3 tablets twice daily with meals.
90 x 500mg tablets = 30 servings