TnP Accessories Fat Caliper
- Accurate body fat measurements
- Ideal for personal trainers
- Very light and easy to transport
For accurate and repeatable tests, follow the below guidelines for taking skinfold measurements. Following a standard method of assessment helps ensure accuracy and repeatability on future testing.
- Instruct the test subject to keep the muscles relaxed during the test.
- Mark the skinfold site using a pen with water soluble ink. Use a tape measure to accurately find the mid-points.
- The skinfold should be firmly grasped by the thumb and index finger, using the pads at the tip of the thumb and finger. Gently pull the skinfold away from the body.
- The Caliper should be placed perpendicular to the fold, on the site marked, dial up, at approximately 1 cm below the finger and thumb. While maintaining the grasp of the skinfold, allow the Caliper to be released so that full tension is placed on the skinfold.
- A minimum of two measurements should be taken at each site. If repeated tests vary by more than 1 mm, repeat the measurement. If consecutive measurements become increasingly smaller, the fat is being compressed. Go to another site and come back a little later and recheck the problem site.
- The final value recorded should be the average of the two that seems best to represent the skinfold fat site.
Standard Delivery: *FREE Delivery To Mainland UK Addresses An All Orders. Exclusions ApplyExpected Delivery Is Within 3-7 Working Days.
Nominated Standard Delivery: For Nominated Standard Delivery Please Call Our Customer Service Help Line On 0203 348 8248 To Place Your Order And Arrange The Delivery To Suit Your Preference.
Extra Delivery Charge: If You Need To Pay More Postage On Your Order, I.E. If You Live Off The UK Mainland, A Member Of The Customer Service Team Will Contact You About The Same.
All Returns Will Be Paid For By The Customer: If You Change Your Mind, You Can Return An Item In Its Original Condition.All Items Must Be Returned In Their Original Packaging. Our Couriers Will Not Collect Unpackaged Items.
In Case Of Damaged Goods: If Damaged, Accept Delivery, Sign Delivery Note As Such And Contact Us Within 24 Hours. We Can Advise You Of The Course Of Action For A Replacement.
Refunds: Upon Return All Items Will Be Inspected And A Refund Will Be Processed Immediately. If After 7 Days You Still Haven't Received A Refund Call Our Customer Service Help Line On 0203 348 8248
Cancellations: If You Need To Cancel Your Order Call Our Customer Service Helpline On 0203 348 8248 As Soon As Possible.