TnP Accessories Olympic Bar Chain
Lifting Chains are great a way to break through training plateaus and build power through the whole range of a movement. With the way our bodies’ levers work, at the top range of movement such as the top of a squat for example, it is easier for us to move the same amount of weight, meaning at that end range, our muscles are not performing maximally.
Used in similar way to resistance bands, as you pull the chain off the floor you pick up more and more links of the chains, meaning at the top range of movement the weight is at its greatest. If you want to build serious strength and power; these lifting chains are the answer. Chains also require an increased level of proprioception and balance (try a chain bench press, and you’ll know what we mean!).
- Welded links for durability
- Heavy duty olympic collar with L screw for secure lock
- Progressive lift - weight increases with height as chains lift
- x2 chains with L- screw collars
- Zinc plated to prevent rusting
- Length: 157cm