Weider HMB 3800 (beta hydroxy beta methylbuyrate) is a metabolic product of the amino acid leucine and minimises the degradation of protein in the cells during intense exercise. This anti-catabolic effect leads to improved and faster muscle and strength gain. According to the manufacturer, advanced persons can obtain a 55% better result doing bench presses using Weider HMB 3800 as a supplement.
Nutritional information per serving (4 capsules):
|Emergy/calories:||12kJ / 2,8Kcal|
|Beta hydroxy beta methylbutyrate (HMB):||3229mg|
- Taking HMB as supplement helps improve performance and shorten the recovery time
- 3229mg HMB per serving (4 capsules)
- Prevents the degradation of muscle during and after intense workouts respectively (anti-catabolic effect)!
- Allows to perform longer and more intense workouts!
- Stimulates the regeneration of those muscles exercised and helps gain muscle and strength (anabolic effect)
- For the muscle growth and definintion phase
- Suitable for beginners and advanced persons!
Effects for beginners:
- prevents muscle degradation
- reduces body fat
Effects for advanced users:
- an increase of up to 55% doing bench presses
- increase in fat-free mass
- reduction of body fat
- improved endurance performance and reduced muscle loss
- Recommended intake: 4-8 capsules before the workout
- Our tip: Take Weider HMB 3800 with a beverage rich in carbohydrates in order to speed up the transport of HMB into the muscle cells