Weider Maximum BCAA Syntho capsules contain free-form branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), PTK and Tripotassium Citrate.
The most important nutrients before and after a workout are the branched-chain amino acids, called L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. These are also present in animal products but the amounts contained may be too low for those engaging in very intensive workouts. Taking Weider Maximum BCAA Syntho before your workout protects against the decomposition of muscle mass. Taking it after training kicks off the natural regeneration process.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Serving per Container: 40
Maximum BCAA Syntho features
- Does not contain sugar beet molasses (just free-form aminos, purely synthetic)
- Highly effective ratio of BCAAs at 2-1-1
- Protects the muscles and improves absorption of the nutrients by the muscles
- PTK improves the absorption of oxygen by the muscles
- Tripotassium citrate decomposes lactic acid so you can train for longer and more intensively
- Contains Vitamin B6 for improved protein synthesis
Directions of use
- Six capsules 30 minutes before your workout and four capsules after workout